Cajun Blue by Dominique Adair

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora's cave
Contemporary BDSM Erotic

Blurb:Elle Grayson is a woman with a taste for bondage and handsome men who know how to wield a paddle. Using the name Ms. Scarlet, she attends a B&D party with the intention of finding a man to satisfy her dark, sensual nature for a one-night stand.

Remy “Blue” DeLaughter is a Cajun with a taste for the dangerous and an eye for sexy, curvaceous women. While attending his business partner’s party, he finds the woman of his bondage dreams, only to have her slip away in the night. He wants her for a lifetime. Finding her is the problem…

Publisher’s Note: Originally published in the R.S.V.P. anthology.

Review: Holy hot sauce!! Move over Tony, there's a new Cajun in my life :)
Oh but what I would give to have Blue for just a little while. *SIGH* Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be content with reading this story over and over :) Not like that's any kind of punishment or anything.
Ms Adair has done a fantastic job crafting a smoky, sexy, spank me again read that was a total winner for me. Perhaps next time we can convince her to include a life size cardboard cutout of her hero with the purchase.....YUMMY!!!!!!!!
*SNAPS* my dear on a wonderfully written story that let me wiggly, wanting and sooo needing to track down my hubby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com