Child of My Heart by Merry Stahel

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: White Rose Publishing
Contemporary Inspirational
To Purchase

Blurb: Hannah didn’t expect to be raising her mother’s surrogate child. But Baby Seth’s parents also died, and he has no one else...Until Uncle Aaron shows up, demanding that Hannah give up her half-brother to his family, since genetically, Seth is their son.Can the love of one tiny baby unite two families?


Review: LOVED IT!!! This is one of those little numbers that you read and when you get to the end you just want to start all over again. Without a doubt this is one of the best books I have read in awhile.


Though I felt I was reading a Sweet contemporary and not really an inspirational, I fell in love with the characters, the plot, the smart quirky way Hannah puts Aaron in his place when he comes to talk about baby Seth, and the resolution left me feeling good all over. A total winner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com