Witch's Moon by Tabitha Shay

Story: 9

Presentation: 8

Total: 17

Publisher: Eternal Press

Paranormal Romance

To Purchase

Blurb: Ru-Noc: A magical world teetering on the edge of destruction.Excited about her first Beltane, the feisty and strong-willed Princess of Ru-Noc makes plans to find her ideal mate. But Princess Kali's world is turned upside down when finds herself whisked away and trapped in the mortal realm of vampires.Captain Koran T knows he's in serious trouble when the King of Ru-Noc orders him to kidnap Princess Kali. He's no different than any other male of his species at mating time, so the urge to breed Kali is strong. But Koran T has a dark secret of his own, one that could have him banished from the coven.Fall under the spell of a Witch's Moon-when dark forces gather to threaten the very existence of Ru-Noc-and Princess Kali and Captain Koran cross swords in a fierce battle only a witch can win!

Review: All I can really say is that Ms Shay has done it again! Crafting a spell-binding #3 to follow Witch's Heart #2, and Witch's Brew-the first in the series. Kali and Koran T are a fantastic couple who have denied the sexual attraction for about as long as they can. With to many laugh out loud scenes to name, and some really steamy, squirm in your seat scenes it is a great story I have no doubt will leave you wanting more.

With the series still going and the tale becoming more intoxicating as you go through it, I am sure you won't be able to stop at just one. Ms. Shay continues to stagger me with her ability to craft a story that ALWAYS delivers and leaves me giddy for the next.

I bow down to the great one. Ms. Shay, you are my hero!

5 comments:

Tabitha Shay said...

Thank you for the wonderful review...as alway, I appreciate the support and the fact you like my books...Tabs

Anonymous said...

An awesome review for an awesome book..I highly recommend Tabitha Shays series to all!

Laura @ Caninedesign said...

whew! great review! definitely a must-read

Unknown said...

Wow...Bow down? Hero? Girl, you got it going on, and I told you so. Well-deserved review for someone who knows how to reel in a reader and keep their attention. Of course, you know I love the touches of humor you add. You're my hero, too! (should that be heroine?)

Hugz,
Ginger

Cate Masters said...

Congrats on the great review, Tabs!

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com