Seven Day Laon by Tiffany Reisz

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Harlequin
Erotica
To Purchase

Blurb: Are you ready to step deeper into the shade?
If Fifty Shades of Grey has left you aching to expand your BDSM repertoire, the experts on erotic romance have handpicked a collection of sensual and shocking stories by some of the genre's bestselling names and powerful new voices. Inside, explore a delectable spectrum of intense pleasure with twelve short, sharp and unforgettable novellas that will have you begging for mercy.

Think you can handle it?

Review: Seven Day Loan is just one story from this collection and I must say that if the rest are like this one the man oh man this is one hot collection :)

Have I read 50? No I have not, but that doesn't mean that I don't like a good, sexy, super hot BDSM story. Seven Day Loan was emotional and filled with naughtiness that made my reader smoke :)
SNAPS to Ms Reisz and Harlequin UK for this one. I loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com