Cowboy Fever by Joanne Kennedy

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: SourceBooks Inc
Contemporary Cowboy
To Purchase

Blurb: Miss Rodeo Wyoming Jodie Bryce is back from the big city to find that her childhood friend Teague Treadwell’s rugged cowboy charm never looked better. But Teague thinks Jodie’s success lifted her out of his reach, and now he’s got to shed his bad boy image to be worthy of the girl next door.


Review: I am just not sure where to start. Telling you that I loved it just doesn't seem to be good enough. Telling you that this story really struck a cord with me gets a bit closer but still doesn't nail it. Combining Therapy riding with Special Needs kids just pushed it over for me. Not only was the story about Jodie and Teague super but everything else, the details, the passion...was so wonderful that it left me breathless. I couldn't put it down.

You can bet that this is a book that I will be reading many more times. No doubt one of the best contemporary stories that I have read in a long time. Thank you Ms Kennedy

**Check out Ms Kennedy's Interview**

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com