Cowboy Crazy by Joanne Kennedy

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Contemporary Cowboy
To Purchase

Blurb: From stable to boardroom…

Sarah Landon's Ivy League scholarship transforms her from a wide–eyed country girl into a poised professional. Until she's assigned to do damage control with the boss's rebellious brother Lane, who's the burr in everybody's saddle. He's determined to save his community from oil drilling, and she's not going back to the ranch she left forever. Spurs will shine in this saucy romp about ranchers and roots, redemption and second chances.

Review: I'm not going to say that I didn't like this one...because I did...most of the time anyway :)

At times I really wanted to throttle Sarah. She came across as selfish and irksome...but then I thought...what would I do if I had worked that hard to distance myself from an upbringing that I didn't like? From people who didn't care? From a life I didn't want...or thought I didn't? Yeah I might have fought hard to keep that distance but it doesn't change the fact that there were still times I didn't care for her. At the same time I found myself really relating to her as well :)

And Lane? What can I say about him but hubba hubba :) Who DOESN'T like a super sexy rodeo cowboy?

Yummy all the way around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com