Not Just Friends by Kate Hoffman

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 9.5
Total: 19
Publisher: Harlequin
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Come to Camp Winnehawkee!
For new experiences. (With
boys!)
For the great outdoors. (Where you can find yourself in nature. With
boys!)
For adults-only activities. (Best shared with
men!)

For venture capitalist Adam Sutherland, attending Camp Winnehawkee's reopening was a no-brainer. He's even reuniting with former camp counselors to chip in and help revive the camp. What he isn't expecting is to find a girl sleeping in his bunk. Or that the girl is none other than Julia McKee, who went from shy and awkward Good Girl to scorching-hot babe….

But the good girl is all gone…and she's headed off to Paris! But before she goes, Julia intends to show her bad-boy childhood crush just how to put the "wild" back into the wilderness! And this time, he'll be the one left wanting more….

Review: WHEW!!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! HAWT!!!!!!!! WOW! As I sit here and fan myself I will try to keep my thought coherent enough in my Blaze addled brain so you get a clear enough picture of how rocking this story was that you rush right out and get your own copy cause I ain't sharin' :) First...SMOKIN' hot hero. Second...Heroine who blossomed into a knockout while he wasn't looking. Three...INFERNO SEX THAT WILL DRIVE YOU WILD!

Are you still here? What in the world for? Oh...I get it...You want me to tell you more huh? *sigh* As if the inferno sex wasn't enough...FINE! It's a second chance :) Julia grabs the brass ring and shows that sexy stud everything that she has become....everything she wasn't back in the day. Now, if you know me then you already know that second chance love stories rank right up there with friends to lovers for me so it was no wonder that I snatched this one :) My questions is why are you still here? You really need to check this one out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com