Undone By Her Tender Touch by Maya Banks

Story: 8.8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Harlequin
Contemporary Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Just one night? Yeah, right. Pippa Laingley should have known better. When an unplanned evening of passion with Cameron Hollingsworth results in unplanned pregnancy, she's at a crossroads. She knew going in that the enigmatic entrepreneur had built a fortress around his feelings. What she's just discovered is that he's loved and lost before—wife and child. Tragically.

Now Cam stands to lose it all again. If he lets Pippa get too close. If he pushes her away with loveless arrangements of financial support. Either way, he's doomed…unless he can let himself love again.

Review: Heartfelt and touching, another shining example of why Ms Banks is on my keeper shelf and why I read almost everything that she writes.While many will say that the pregnancy thing has been done to death....and ask....haven't they all? How many times ha friends to lovers theme? As for me....I could care less, I just want the story to keep me entertained and interested. I find that I actually enjoy the stories about a relationship blooming because of an unplanned pregnancy :)

Good Job Ms Banks. I got it...I loved it...YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com