Just Say Yes by Phillipa Ashley

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: There's one question a girl should always say yes to..

But Lucy Gibson said no. On national TV. Now she's hated by nearly everyone.

Fleeing the spotlight's glare, Lucy holes up in a cottage in the country, where she just might find the right reasons to say yes after all...

From beloved novelist Philipa Ashley, Just Say Yes is a sharp and exuberant tale of the rocky road to love that'll leave you saying "Yes!"

Review: Phillipa Ashley has a very unique style and flavor to her writing...one that I really get a kick out of. Humor, romance...chick-lit mixed with passion. I KNOW that when I pick a Phillipa Ashley title to read that I am going to get a work of art that will leave me smiling at the end and a hundred points along the way. An emotional tale that keeps me glued to my reader. A plot that zips and dips and characters that I just can't get enough of. Yep, she is a must read author for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com