One Hot Cowboy Wedding by Carolyn Brown

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 9.5
Total: 19
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Contemporary Cowboy Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: A marriage made in Vegas...

Hunky cowboy Ace Riley wasn't planning on settling down, but his family had other plans for him...The only way to save his hide, and his playboy lifestyle, is to discreetly marry his best friend, Jasmine King.

Can't possibily last...

Fiesty city–girl Jasmine as just helping out her friend—that is, until their first kiss stirs up a whole mess of trouble, and suddenly discretion is thrown to the wind.
One hot cowboy, one riled up woman...
And they'll be married for a year, like it or not!

Review: As with the other stories I have read by Ms Brown, I couldn't put it down and was a little heartbroken when it was over....but the journey? WOW!!!!!!

Those of you who have followed SR long know that I am a HUGE friends to lovers fan. It just doesn't get much better as far as I am concerned. With that said, this is maybe one of the BEST I have ever read :) Emotions jumped at me and the story sang. A real treat that I want again and again. Thank goodness the calorie count is zero or I would be in trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com