Unite Our Souls by Rachel Carrington


Story: 10
Presentation: 10
Total: 20
Publisher: Decadent Publishing Company, LLC
Paranormal Erotic Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: A sexy Angel of Death had to tell me I was dead. But he wasn’t there to offer comfort. He was there to take me to the other side. Wherever that is. I wasn’t ready to go, though. My nephew, Joey, needed my bone marrow if he was going to survive, but I wasn’t sure how I was going to give it to him now that I was dead.

Grayson, the angel, told me he’d help but then I’d have to cross over. I certainly didn’t expect to fall for the one being that intended to hustle me across the mortal realm. I don’t think he expected to fall, either. You’d think that would be difficult enough, but the real trouble began when I discovered his ‘help’ came at a price…or a punishment, rather. He’d broken a rule, and for that, he would suffer if I couldn’t stop it.

So here I am in love with the Angel of Death, trying to save my nephew’s life, and wondering what exactly happens on this other side Grayson talks about. And learning more and more that I didn’t want to leave my angel any more than I wanted to stay dead. Sometimes, though, life just doesn’t give you choices.

Review: So there is a girl name Erica and she wakes up and realizes that she is dead! When she realizes that she is dead a angel of death comes and visits her telling her that she is dead and that she needs to cross over, but Erica doesn't was to because she was a perfect match for her nephew. Her nephew has cancel and would only live if he got Erica's bone marrow, but now that Erica is dead he will die to and that's what she tells the angel of death whose name is Grayson. A sexy breathtaking angel of death who is trying to get Erica to cross over but she cant cross over if she is fighting. So Grayson trys to help Erica through this the whole part about being dead. So Grayson goes to the people who is in charge of the angels to see if there is any way that he could help Erica's nephew. But they turn him down so he has to take matters in his own hands which only gets him into trouble. Then him and Erica only gets closer as they go through this journey together.

I loved this book! I love this series! I can not wait to find out if there is a 3rd book in this series because I would run out to the store and buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com