Gentleman Says “I Do” by Amelia Grey

Story: 10
Presentation: 10
Total: 20
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Regency Historical Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Her Writing Talent is Causing All Kinds of Trouble...

The daughter of a famous writer, Catalina Crisp has helped her father publish a parody that makes Iverson Brentwood's whole family the talk of the town, and not in a good way.

Because He's the Reality Behind the Story...

Furious and threatening, Iverson storms into Catalina's house, demanding satisfaction, but the infamous rake has finally met his match. With her cool demeanor and intense intelligence, Catalina heats his blood like no other woman in his notorious history...

Review: What a great read :)

The ups and downs, twists and turns left me dizzy with bliss :) From the pt of plot to the exicution I have to say that THIS was one of the best novels I have read in a long time :) I knew going in that I liked Ms Grey and her style but WOW did she blow me away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com