The Half-Breed Vampire by Theresa Meyers

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Harlequin
Paranormal vampire Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Ignorant of his true heritage, half-breed Slade Donovan is fated to feel like an outsider among his clan. Until a mysterious woman arrives with the ability to unlock his secrets—and make him crave a future he never believed he could have….

As a game warden, Raina Ravenwing has only one mission in the Cascade Mountains: to hunt down a pack of rare wolves that is terrorizing her tribe. Her instant attraction to Slade is a distraction the beautiful wolf whisperer can't afford, unless she agrees to let him help her. Yet working so closely together only intensifies their passion…even as the unfolding truth of Slade's identity threatens everything Raina holds sacred.
Review: As always Ms Meyers bowled me over :)

There is a "way" with her writing that just gets me all wrapped up and won't let me go. Amazing world building. Sexy attractions. Passion that will light your reader on fire. While I may know when I pick up one of MS Meyers books that I am going to enjoy it....I rarely know what to expect and I like that. Always throwing a little something different into the mix, she keeps me on my toes and coming back for more time and time again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com