Tides of Passion by Tracy Sumner

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: Spirited Savannah Conner is passionately committed to stamping out social injustice. Yet when she arrives in the seaside town of Pilot Isle, North Carolina, ready to take up a new cause, she quickly finds herself on the outs with the town constable. Zachariah Garrett is the most arrogant, infuriating, maddeningly attractive man it’s ever been her misfortune to meet. And suddenly, Savannah is fighting a whole new battle – this one against her own yearning for a man who is impossible to resist.

Ever since his wife’s death two years ago, Zachariah Garrett has dedicated his life to keeping the peace. So when he sees the pretty newcomer atop a wobbly wooden crate stirring up the crowd, he doesn’t hesistate to haul her off to jail. But Savannah Connor isn’t any ordinary law-breaker. She’s a beguiling beauty with the power to awaken emotions he thought he’s never feel again, and the tenderness to help him forget his fears…and risk his heart once more.

Review: It has been awhile since I came across a full length historical that just popped. Granted, I read a lot but I have to say that this one had just a little something extra that really made it special.

Witty, sweet, well-written...all that and more is what I found in Ms Sumners wonderful Historical. I was knocked off my rocker more than once by this tale and I am glad I was :) You can bet that I am going to be reading more from this author soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com