Sparkle's Song by Samantha Hale

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Maverick Arts Publishing
Childrens
To Purchase

Blurb: Aunt Millicent does not allow music in her house, so when Sparkle hears a beautiful song coming from the forest, she wants to find out where it is coming from. Following a songbird, she discovers something magical that will change her life forever.

Review: I don't get many children's book to review but when I do I jump all over them :) This was one that not only appealed to me but also to my kiddos, as well it should. A tale of loss and coping with change, Sparkle finds joy in the world again after the loss of her parents. A wonderful story with pictures that drive the imagination to new heights. A winner for my kids :) Therefore a winner for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com