The Mighty Quinns: Riley by Kate Hoffmann

Story: 9
Presentation: 10
Total: 19
Publisher: Harlequin
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Research librarian Nan Galvin's days were fairly ordinary…until she came across a box of letters. They were glimpses into the life of the mother she hardly knew—which made her question everything she knew about herself. Now, Nan desperately needs the truth. And so she travels to Ireland, with its rolling green hills…and drop-dead gorgeous Irishmen!

Songwriter Riley Quinn isn't looking for The One. After all, a musician isn't meant to settle down. Of course, that was before he met the American girl who makes his blood burn like fire. He can't get enough of her. She's his muse, his lover, his woman.

And in a few days, she'll be going home…
Review: As a lifetime Harlequin reader, I know what to expect when I pick one up. Upon occasion, I end up grabbing one that just blows me away....this was one of them :)

A story that not only pulled me in, but left me weak in the knees :) But of course, that is what Blaze is famous for :) Ms Hoffman has done a wonderful job in not only creating characters and a tale that kept my attention and caused me to huff when interrupted, but gave me such vivid images that I "felt" as if I was right there with them.

I say SNAPS to Ms Hoffman  on a great job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com