Fortune's Son by Emery Lee

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 9.5
Total; 19
Publisher: SourceBooks
Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: She is the ultimate gamble …

Beautiful young widow Susannah, Lady Messingham, refuses to belong to any man again. Until she inadvertently draws handsome Lord Philip Drake into an exhilarating game of terrifying stakes and unimaginable rewards ...

And he’ll risk everything on a toss of the dice …

Philip is a seasoned gambler who knows all the tricks and isn't afraid to use them. He'd do anything for Susannah, including sacrificing his honor and his freedom ...

Review: ROCK ON!!!! WOW. Okay, so I am having a bit of trouble finding the right words to tell you how much I enjoyed this one :)

Amazing story and charaters all tied up in a breathtaking story that knocked my socks off. Fast paced and entertaining, this story will be with me for a long time to come :) Stand back ladies....I think I just found a new must read author :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com