The Goblin King by Shona Husk

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: SourceBooks
Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: Once upon a time ... A man was cursed to the Shadowlands, his heart replaced with a cold lump of gold. In legends, he became known as the Goblin King.

For a favored few he will grant a wish. Yet, desperately clinging to his waning human soul, his own desire remains unfulfilled: a willing Queen.

But who would consent to move from the modern-day world into the realm of nightmares? No matter how intoxicating his touch, no matter how deep his valor, loving him is dangerous. And the one woman who might dare to try could also destroy him forever.

Review: While I am certain that I am not the only one who scratched their head at the thought of a goblin as a hero...I am also willing to bet that I am not the only one who was blown away with Ms Husk and her ability to create a sinfully delicious tale that was both dark and super sexy :)

With a blurb that tempted and a plot and story that kicked ass, this rocking paranormal had everything that I needed...and then some ;) I am super glad that I took a chance on the Goblin King as it turned out to be a fantastic story with characters that will stay with me for a long time to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com