Tout Sweet by Karen Wheeler

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Biography
To Purchase

Blurb: In her mid-thirties, fashion editor Karen has it all: a handsome boyfriend, a fab flat in west London, and an array of gorgeous shoes. But when her boyfriend, Eric, leaves she makes an unexpected decision: to hang up her Manolos and wave good-bye to her glamorous city lifestyle to go it alone in a run-down house in rural Poitou-Charentes, central western France.

Review: I have never really been much of one to snap up biographies but when I got the email about this one.....well, something about it just appealed to me :)

Nothing about this book was what I expected. It was way better. I had tugs, flutters and laughts that were so intense I thought I would wet myself :) My hats off to Ms Wheeler for sharing this tale with us. The ups and the downs. The ins and the outs. I loved every freaking one of them. Now.....when can I go to France? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com