SEALed Forever by Mary Margret Daughtridge

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: SourceBooks Inc
Contemporary Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: In this fourth sexy contemporary romance featuring the personal side of being a Navy SEAL by author Mary Margret Daughtridge, Navy SEAL Garth Vale rescues an abandoned baby while running an undercover mission for the CIA. He desperately needs the help of local MD Bronwyn Whitescarver, who has her own reasons to get involved…

Review: I am hooked! No kidding. I couldn't stop reading once I opened the book :) Fast paced and interesting, with characters who are so life like you can almost imagine them right there with you. A wonderful story line....that makes it an all around great read for me :)

Hot Navy Seal with a little baby? The is just sexy on so many levels. There seemed to be layers in this book but they all fit together so tight that they were hard to pick apart :)

You can bet that I will be keeping my eyes peeled for more from Ms Daughtridge in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com