Tyler by C.H. Admirand

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: SourceBooks
Contemporary Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Desperate times call for desperate measures…


When Tyler Garahan said he’d do anything to save his family’s ranch, he never thought that would include taking a job as a stripper at a local ladies’ club. But the club’s fiery redheaded bookkeeper captures Tyler’s attention, and for her, he’ll swallow his pride…

And one good turn deserves another…

Emily Langley feels for the gorgeous cowboy. It’s obvious that he’s the real deal and wouldn’t be caught dead in a ladies’ revue if he wasn’t in big trouble. And when he looks at her like that, she’ll do anything to help…

Working days on the ranch and nights at the ladies’ club, Tyler is plumb exhausted. But could it be that his beautiful boss needs him just as much as he needs her...

Review: There were parts of this story that were so briliant, so touching and so laugh-out-loud funny that I thought I was imagining it all. If I overlook the fact that the two main women in the story do a lot of things that I felt were over the top for the general female population then I have to say that it was one of the best book sthat I have read this year.

Not only was Tyler smokin' hot, but to "watch" him fumble through becoming a stripper was so cute and funny that I just wanted to scoop him up has never let him go. All in all it was pretty rocking and I would totally recomend the read :)

1 comment:

C.H. Admirand said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading Tyler & Emily's story. I struggle with facebook and only just figured out that I could click on your link!

Thank you!
Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com