Pure Sin by Rynne Raines

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 7
Total: 16.5
Publisher: Audio Lark
Contemporary Erotic BDSM
To Purchase

Blurb: Whips. Blindfolds. Restraints. And a man rumored to be the most skilled Dom in the city... As the BDSM instructor at the hottest fetish club in Los Angeles, Bianca Alexander prides herself on being open, honest, and informative with her clientele when it comes to kink. The fact that she hasn't knelt before a master of her own in four long years doesn't affect her ability to teach, though a part of her longs to be back in her Dom's arms. But when her boss hires Cade Sinclair--her primary rival from a competing club--to assist teaching her classes, Bianca's comfortable solo act becomes a sinful duet drenched in Pure Sin.


Review: I read this story when it first came out in e-book with The Wild Rose Press. When I realized it was now available in audio I knew I had to hear it. I still really like the story. Nothing has changed in that. There are still great characters, a great plot and emotions that damn near choked me with intensity.

The only difference between this review and the original review I wrote is the presentation of the story. While I felt the reader did a pretty good job reading and filled the story with both emotion and brought the characters to life, I found several editing issues with the audio book. Most belonged in a single chapter where I found several instances when the reading was all spliced together a couple times it was repeated. Almost like the splice just went into the wrong…… just went into the wrong place before the story carried on.

Aside from these issues overall the product was as good as I expected. A really good story put into an audio form. This is one that I could listen to a bunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com