Ain’t Misbehaving by Jennifer Greene

Story: 7
Presentation: 9
Total: 16
Publisher: Carina Press
Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: Mitch Cochran had been kept from enjoying life to its fullest, but he's now ready for all love has to offer. He wants much more than just a casual encounter, though. He's looking for love, and Kay Sanders is the real thing. But when he learns she's a sex ed teacher, Mitch worries that he'll be unable to live up to the expectations of this very passionate woman.


Kay can tell Mitch is hiding something, and the less he volunteers about his past, the more intrigued she becomes. Despite kisses that could tempt Kay to go against her own rule of no sex without commitment, Mitch ends each date like the perfect gentleman. Kay soon realizes that if she wants to move their budding relationship to the next level, she's going to have to take matters into her own hands...

Previously published.

Review: I have to say that this story started a bit slow for me. It was a little different than what I expected…but not in a bad way. There were just some things that I didn’t expect. While there weren’t quite as many ups and downs as I expected for this length of a story it was still good. There were times when I felt like I was on a plateau for a good while before the rolling hills began.

All in all it was a good read with a pretty powerful message and very real situations that really hit my heart strings. I liked the way the author put “the shoe on the other foot” where the hero and heroine were concerned. I never expected him to be….. Anyway :) I liked the change. It was refreshing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com