Rosy Cheeks by Marianne LaCroix

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Contemporary Erotic BDSM
To Purchase

Blurb: Vicki wants one thing for Christmas—Mr. Robertson. Sucking on a juicy red lollipop and dressed in a short plaid skirt, killer heels and pigtails, Vicki struts into his office, offering lip service to the straitlaced teacher in exchange for a passing grade in algebra. But he will not be bribed. In fact, her proposition earns her a spot over his knee and her skirt hiked up for one heck of a spanking. Before the night is through, Vicki learns several lessons at the capable hands of Mr. Robertson.

Review: ROCK ON!!!! That was awesome!!! I loved the ending. Totally not what I expected and I guess that is why I liked it so much. Oh, yeah. The Story and the sex was off-the-charts hot!! But for me the ending just made the story that much better :)

One of the best “Naughty School Girl” stories that I have ever read. Hot, sexy and ripe with naughtiness. Thank you, ma’am. May I have another?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com