Personal Assistant

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 5
Total: 12.5
Publisher: Racy Bunny
Contemporary Erotica
To Purchase

Blurb: Workplace sexual attraction is the theme in this compilation! Inappropriate at times, a bit risky at times, and downright exciting a lot of the time, erotic interaction with people on the job can be key to keeping work interesting. Excerpts below.

Review: This short story collection of erotica contains 4 little encounters written in first-person and first-person-present.
Special Delivery had a cute premise. They meet, they bone. Totally played off the instant attraction and hot lust.

My Personal Assistant was a naughty boss and assistant story. Total BDSM filled with descriptions that painted such a vivid picture in my mind that at times I thought I could almost feel everything that was going on.

Summer Job was a hot simple “we work together and I want you” tale that was hot and quick.
After Hours….Nice :) “You’re my friend and boss but damn I want you.” Oh how I love that :) Totally hot with a cute ending.

While the editing in these left a little to be desired, the stories themselves came full circle. This is NOT romance by any stretch of the imagination but damn…a nice collection of good dirty sex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com