Mistletoe Magyk by Linda Palmer

Story: 8
Presentation: 8.5
Total: 16.5
Publisher: Wild Horse Press
Paranormal Sweet YA
To Purchase

Blurb: Jordyn meets Rio by accident, literally, but the two are drawn to one another from the beginning. When they are thrust together over the Christmas holidays, anything is possible - even a little mistletoe magyk.

Review: This was a light, sweet, easy to read holiday story with just enough magyk it make the paranormal pop. The “I love you’s” came a bit fast for me. Even though they both question their intense love that seems to have sprouted so fast, I wasn’t rolling my eyes and groaning. :)

All in all it was a cute fast read that made me smile. Ah young love …ok, love at any age is great, but it is especially sweet during the holidays…even when the dad’s evil girlfriend is trying to drain his powers :)

Everything worked out and all is right in the world again. Just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com