Behind the Bench by Rebecca Leigh

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Breathless Press
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Judge Stephanie Marks wants only one thing in her courtroom besides order: the powerful and irresistible defense attorney, Clayton Jennings. She would give almost anything for him to approach her bench and directly examine every wanting inch of her.


Will fantasy alone be enough to get Judge Marks through the trial of the century, or will their desires consume them, forcing them both "out of order"?

Review: Holy Crap!!!  That was a super hot, sexy read.

Filled with all the reasons why they shouldn't but oh the reasons they should :) Smokin', sexy, sinful. Yeah that about covers it. HOT HOT HOT and was I way super glad that I got to read this shorty? You bet your ass I was :) I can't wait to see what Ms Leigh has in store for readers next.

1 comment:

Rebecca Leigh said...

Thank you so much for reading the first in my legal short series -- I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com