Borrowed Stilettos by Rebecca J. Clark

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 8.5
Total: 18
Publisher: Audio Minx
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: It’s a classic case of mistaken identity. But this time, it’s no mistake.


Plans go hilariously and seductively awry when mild-mannered Audrey Thompson dresses as Ava, her flamboyant but cowardly twin. It is Audrey’s task, as Ava, to break up with Ava’s fiancé, Zach Banister. However, as Audrey is stuffing her bra and tottering around in her sister’s stilettos, she falls for Zach instead. Little does she know Zach has an agenda all his own.

Review: Are you doing a double take at this review? Have you figured out why? It's not the first time SR has reviewed this book :) I first did a review back in March when this title was released from The Wild Rose Press. When I saw that it was in audio book with Audio Lark I got so excited!!!!

The story? Oh yeah, it still rocks!!!  The only difference in this review is the fact that this is an audio. The presentation score this time is a bit lower than it was the first time around but that is simply based on my opinion of the reader of this book. It in no way reflects on the story....because it still kicks ass!! :)  Can you tell that i really liked this one? Enough that I have read it in 2 different formats? Yeah...sigh...it's a keeper :) Still :)

3 comments:

geminimoon60 said...

great that it is on audio . but I am still old fashioned ,

Rebecca J. Clark said...

You are so awesome! Thanks for reviewing my story again.

:)Becky

Seriously Reviewed said...

Ms Clark, you are so very welcome :) I have it loaded on my iPod and it goes everywhere with me :)

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com