Trick to Treat by Kimberlee R. Mendoza

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
YA
To Purchase

Blurb: Sarah Bradley has wanted to hang with the popular kids since her freshman year, and now she has the chance. All she has to do is survive a Halloween scavenger hunt with the "in" crowd. When the girls lock her in a haunted mansion, she feels the trick is on her. Then she meets Matt and begins to believe that maybe she got a treat after all. But what if "love" is part of the game?


Review: I really enjoy a good YA, and this is one I really enjoyed.

I wasn’t cool in high school….as opposed to now, right? ;) I recall the feeling of wanting to fit in, to be accepted, to be popular. High school sucked for me. This story really hit a cord with me. All the questions…why don’t they like me? Why don’t I fit in? What I wouldn’t do just to be accepted.

Ms Mendoza has done a fab job of putting those feelings and emotions in this cute little Halloween story :) SNAPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com