The Pirate and the Pussycat by Paisley Scott

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 8
Total: 16.5
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Contemporary Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Not in a million years would anyone have guessed it was Cecilia Thomas, high school science teacher, beneath the tight-fitting cat woman costume. But when a sexy swashbuckler captures her at the Halloween Ball, Celia soon discovers the treasure waiting for her in a pirate's bed…


Review: Ok, so this is one that I am torn about. I really really REALLY like the story. The sex was hot, the words moved quickly and the flow was nice. My only problem was that it ended way too soon. This is one of those that while I am satisfied with what I got I would have been uber thrilled had the conflict been played out a bit more and the story made longer.

But, not one to bitch much :) I still have to tell you that Ms Scott rocked it very well with such a shorty. VERY NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com