The Masseuse by Angel

Story: 5
Presentation: 6
Total: 11
Publisher: Wicked Night
Paranormal Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: Going To Your Masseuse can be a lot of fun. Lacy is overworked and undersexed. Can a vampire Masseuse be just what she is looking for?



Review: I think this one could have been better. The cute premise fell flat for me with the lack of developed story. They want each other, they bone, they start a relationship, she discovers he’s a vamp and takes it all in a rather easy going fashion. “Ok you’re a vampire, why didn’t you tell me? Let’s get married”

The sex was mediocre and gave me no tingles or tugs. I found it a bit un-manly for him to refer to his c*ck as a puppy. There were several spelling, grammatical and editing issue through the shorty. I think the story had potential but it failed to be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com