Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Erotic Contemporary

Blurb: For him, life is all music and no play...

When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius...

She's the one to call the tune...

When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on...

Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory...and sin...

Review: HOLY HOT HUNKS!!!!

If that didn't give you an idea then let me just say...hubba hubba hubba. This was a super smokin', hot and kinky, sex me up story that pushes the bounds and left me weak in the knees. SERIOUSLY!!!  It has been awhile since I read one that reved my motor like this and it wasn't just the sex....though yeah that was HOTTTTTTTTTT. The story itself had a great plot and really popped.

Ms Cunning certainly lives up to her name with her ability to suck a reader in and weave a tale that just won't let go till the end. Of course then I was sad it was over...so I read it again :)  Looking for a good read that not only has a good story but some kink? This is the one :)  I will be looking for more of Ms Cunning's work in the future to be sure.

2 comments:

geminimoon60 said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS SOUND'S HOT AND INVITING .

JD said...

I've read this book three times in thee weeks. It bears repeating! The story and characters have depth, the sex is physically and emotionally appealing. The best new writing I've seen in quite a while.

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com