Sheriff by Eryn Blackwell

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Erotic Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: Lorella Constonce runs a boarding house in 1887, Giddings, Texas, not a brothel. If she ran the latter, she might know how to entice the sexy Sheriff Jefferies to more than just her dinner table. The need to hide something from him doesn’t help her cause.
Treydon Jeffries has a dead body in town and he suspects Lorella knows more than she’s telling. Treydon’s determined to discover her secrets, even if he has to seduce them out of her. With as many fantasies as he’s had about Lorella, he wouldn’t mind taking charge and finally putting her where she belongs—in his bed.

Publisher’s Note: This story was previously published elsewhere.

Review:  My only wish for this story is that it was longer.

I LOVED IT!!  The characters and description in the story along with the plot just sang for me. I love historical westerns and this is a good reason why. Stories that are written this well are wonderful and make me want to read them over and over again.

From the start this one was one that just kept me. I couldn't stop until I was done. *SNAPS* Ms Blackwell :)  You made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com