The Unwanted Heiress by Olivia Ritch

Story: 7
Presentation: 9
Total: 16
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Sensual Regency Historical
To Purchase

Blurb: When an inspired trip to Bond Street dressmakers turns Adriana Lizonby from invisible to desirable, she is mistaken for a high-priced ladybird by the notorious Earl of Coldesdowne. Jason Hume is intrigued by the mysterious goddess, but when he discovers Adriana’s true identity, he is appalled at his actions. Will he have to salvage her reputation by offering marriage? Does he even want to? His heart says yes. His rakish temperament and lifestyle say no. Will Jason allow love to rule his life?

Review: This was a cute, quick read. While I felt the story was a bit rushed, the premise was good. I was held from the beginning and didn't stop reading until the end. So even though I felt like I'd read a condensed version of a much longer, detailed story, I wasn't left wondering or aggravated. Just wishing that I'd had more time and more story :)

It was clear that Ms Ritch's ability to create a story and weave it into a captivating tale makes her an accomplished writer. I hope to see more from her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com