The NightMan by T.L. Mitchell

Story: 6.5
Presentation: 7
Total: 13.5
Publisher: kNight Romance Publishing
Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: Caitlin, a beautiful woman who is caught between the control of one ruthless vampire and her only desire for love.

Dorian, a vampire with only one desire; to devour the beautiful Caitlin. He has waited for over one hundred years for the chance of his immortal lifetime.
The NightMan watches and protects. His heart longs for something more, something to free him from his bonds. A reason to fight. A reason to live. A reason to love.
One mysterious night under the light of a new moon, love blooms, passions flare and freedom is so near.
Can one night of love change the lives of three people? Who will be the one to overcome in The NightMan?

Review: Have you ever read a story that you loved....and didn't?
 
The "story" was all there. Good characters, plot, motivation and it was enough. There were times though when the flow was lacking and the structure of the words I was reading seemed a bit bumpy and choppy. With that said, please don't think that I hated it, because I didn't. I felt that the story could have been a bit more explored, that would have gotten rid of my confusion in a spot or two. It almost seemed as if the first part and the rest were written by two different authors. The flow of the words was different from beginning to end.
 
The "story" was well thought out and I think I could have really LOVED it more if the minor issues hadn't been there. It was sexy, angry, loving. all the emotions and feeling that I love to see :) The ending left me with a smile and a HEA. Nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com