Fresh to Your Door by Tammy Valentine

Story: 6

Presentation: 8
Total: 14
Publisher: Breathless Press
Erotic Contemporary
To Purchase

Blurb: There was no way to predict the hidden delights of online shopping, but when the hot hunk of a delivery boy turned up, there was no denying them either. The second time she ordered, she was ready for the knock at the door, her entire eager body tingling with raw, animal anticipation. She was about to bring a whole new meaning to the store’s slogan, "Fresh to your door"…

Review: This little number certainly delivered on the hotness. No doubt about that, but I had to read it twice to make sure that I was “getting” everything that was going on.

BUT after I read it the second time, the light bulb clicked on and the Ah Ha moment occurred :) At that moment I smiled because the whole story clicked for me and I got it. Sort of. While cute, short and hot, this is not a story you want to ponder too much. Just read it for the sheer pleasure of the hot sex and the interesting way the author brings the characters together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com