Fallen: The Fetish Club Book 3 by Ava Delany

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Breathless Press
Erotic Contemporary BDSM
To Purchase

Blurb: Straitlaced Mandy never does anything wild. She's never even had an orgasm, but when friends take her to a fetish club to celebrate her twenty-fifth birthday, all that will change.


Peter may be a buttoned-down market analyst, but he'll show Mandy that corporate and wild can mix very well.

Review: I have followed this little series from the start and enjoyed every one of them :)
 
Fallen was a great step for this trio of girlfriends out for a special occasion. Hot, sexy, wild, kinky, yummy :) Ms Delany has done a wonderful job. Even though each story can stand alone, I have to say that I have enjoyed them much more because I've read them all. I would TOTALLY like to see Ms Delany write more about this club and the patrons who frequent it. Fallen was a bit different than the others (no complains though) Exhibition rocks :)
 
Wanna know more? You know what you have to do :) And let me say that buying these little stories will be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com