Ghosts of Valentine's Past by Rie McGaha

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Noble Romance
Paranormal
To Purchase

Blurb: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. That’s Twyla’s philosophy ever since she found a pair of thongs in her fiancé’s car the day before their wedding. Now it’s Valentine’s Day and her roommate is all about the hearts and chocolates, but Twyla isn’t going for it. That is, until a few ghosts drop in to show her the error of her ways.

Review: What a cute little nibble :)

I really got a kick out of this one. Short, direct, to the point but ended on a very sweet note that I totally enjoyed. Ms McGaha did a wonderful job penning a heartwarming tale that gives us a glimpse of what was, is and what could be with just a simple change. A nifty tale that will make you stop and think about the what-if's and shoulda, coulda, woulda's.

*SNAPS* on a wonderful little story :) I look forward to reading more from this author in the future :)

1 comment:

Marie McGaha said...

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm one of those who do the woulda, shoulda, coulda nonsense even when I know it's useless! Glad you enjoyed it, too.

Rie

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com