Another Chance, Another Time by Catherine Snodgrass

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 8
Total: 16.5
Publisher: Audio Lark
Paranormal

Blurb: He has spent an eternity trying to protect and provide for the love of his life. Each time he has failed…miserably. Now fate has given them another chance. Will Alec Edwards and Dani Morgan learn from the mistakes of their past or repeat them all over again?

Review: I have to say that this tale really grabbed me. The characters were written well and I found them easy to relate to. The situations they found themselves in were easy to believe and the ride along the way was one that I found emotional.
This is a story that I would definitely read... okay listen to :), again and probably enjoy more the second time around. My only complaint about the formatting was the length and the fact that this 7 hour audio book was in one large file instead of several smaller ones. Aside from that everything was superb.

1 comment:

Jennifer Feddersen said...

We have updated our audio books and now all of them are in chapter format for easier navigation.

Thanks for the lovely review!

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com