Tell All by Nell Carson

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: Avalon Romance
Sweet Contemporary

Blurb: New York City writer Kat Callahan is just finishing an unauthorized biography on Hollywood's Golden Couple, Alex and Victoria Janssen, when she meets a cowboy from Colorado who, unbeknownst to her,is actually Alex Janssen's brother, Luke, dead-set on stopping the book by any means necessary.

Review: Sweet, romantic and totally rocking!
A story so captivating that I was unable to put it down. Ms Carson has crafted such a heart-warming, emotion pulling, wonderful story. The way the characters came to life, the emotion that jumped off the pages and the realness of the situations captivated me in an iron fist.
Rest assure that I will be keeping my eyes open for more from this author. Her ability to keep me and shower me with realism in a story stills my breath and makes me crave more :) *SNAPS*

1 comment:

Nell Carson said...

Thank you for reviewing Tell-All! This is my first book so I'm new to this review business. It's a little scary! So double thanks for your enthusiastic review. You made my day! Take care--Nell

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com