Must Love Music by Jennifer Dunne

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 16.5
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
BDSM

Blurb: Possessing perfect pitch, a penchant for leather and a predilection for gourmet cooking, Master Rikard is a sub’s dream.

After answering his compelling personal ad, Gayle begins a relationship with the mysterious masked Dom. His hypnotic voice spins wicked erotic fantasies as he takes her to sexual heights she’d never believed possible, while glimpses of his tortured soul awaken her desire for more than just sex.

Their mutual love of music could be the beginning of much more, but his tragic past presents a barrier. Then Gayle’s innocent discovery forces them to face the truth.

Publisher’s Note: Previously published in the Single White Submissive anthology.
Review: Not a bad little diddy :)
Though I am not sure the story will stand out in my mind for months to come I have to say that it was a very enjoyable read. Both characters were well written and the plot developed. I enjoyed the interaction and the sex. Though there were a couple instances where I found myself saying OUCH, it didn't detract from the overall presentation of the story or the titillation factor.
This is an author that I would read more from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com