Threesome by J.M. Snyder

Story: 8
Presentation: 8
Total: 16
Publisher: eXcessica
M/M Contemporary

Blurb: When Chris and his boyfriend Alan stop into a local bar for a few drinks, the last thing they expect is to be propositioned by a stranger looking to earn a little extra cash. At first Chris laughs off the offer, but Julian can be nothing if not persuasive. His suggestion of taking on both guys at the same time does wicked things to Chris, and he knows he's in for the time of his life if he can just get Alan to go along with it…

NOTE: This is the only ménage à trois story I've written to date and began as a 300 word flash fiction short published by Ruthie's Club. It appears in my print collection Shorts.

Warnings: This title contains graphic language and explicit scenes of gay or M/M sex.

Review: This is the story you want to grab if you’re looking for a super short read that packs a lot of heat between the pages…and between lips…and between those tight sweet cheeks. My eyes are singed! The images burned into my corneas are so freakin’ hot that I was able to overlook my personal ick factor of bathroom sex. The ending had me smiling. Chris and Alan are a sweet couple and apparently Julian is ready…well for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com