Major Pleasure by Denise Agnew

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Contemporary Erotic

Blurb: He’s got the military command…

Army Special Forces Major Blayne Forbes has always desired Jemma Teagan, but knows she’s off limits for a casual relationship. The last thing he wants is involvement with a forever kind of woman.

Jemma’s desire for the diamond-in-the-rough soldier has never faded, and when he tumbles into her arms, the tough guy sends her heart rate into orbit. She doesn’t want to love a man destined for danger, until he challenges her with a display of hardware she can’t resist.

Publisher’s Note: Originally published in the By Honor Bound anthology.

Review: Oh MY God. This book is awesome. I’m smiling, feel good, and holy hello, I’d say I’m horny as hell, but I feel so satisfied, I’m not sure that I didn’t have sex too! I certainly feel the “O” glow radiance. So lets start with the story. Totally grounded and believable. The characters, well, I want to be her and be with him, so yep, they are fully described, three dimensional with emotional flaws. Ms. Agnew does a brilliant job of peeling back the layers with refreshingly smooth dialog and an easy flow to the story. Now the sex. Scorching, make me sweat, make me squirm heat. Coming together for Blayne and Jemma is cathartic. Oh, I’m getting tingly again. Honestly, there isn’t a single thing I’d change about the story. I loved it. Beautifully written, engaging and entertaining and oh yeah, you’ll feel the sexual tension to the tips of your toes.

1 comment:

Denise A. Agnew said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank for the wonderful review! I'm so pleased you loved Major Pleasure. Can't tell you how it helps a writer to keep inspired when they hear things like this. :)

All the best!

Denise A. Agnew
www.deniseagnew.com

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com