Behind Locked Doors 2 by Emma Hillman

Story: 8.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 17.5
Publisher: eXcessica
Contemporary Multiple Partner

Blurb: Thursday has never wanted to be shared but here she is, being passed from one Master to the next as if she is nothing more than a doll, there only to please them. All this because Scary hated not having been the one to break her. The damn man obviously thinks he's a god. Ah, let her laugh! He's just like the other ones, except...except now he's also the only one who seems to take care of her. The only one who manages to make her come, the only one who tries. What's going on? Why is Scary suddenly the man she goes to? And why does no one listen to her when she says she doesn't do women?

Warnings: This title contains graphic language, group sex and elements of lesbian sex.

Review: As a fan of Ms Hillman, I knew I’d get an emotion story to go along with scorching hot sex and well developed characters. This story is no exception. As a reader, I think the book would be better enjoyed had I read the first in the series. I wasn’t immediately captivated by the characters and the setting took a little time to become grounded. However, within a few pages I was swept into the story and had no trouble understanding who the characters were and their connection to Thursday. In the heart of the story, I couldn’t read through the pages fast enough. I simply had to know what was going to happen next. I found myself falling for Scary as easily as Thursday does. Ms. Hillman pens a poignant story and in the end I felt exactly as Thursday. The author gives emotional depth to the story that is so real, it’s not always a pleasant experience. But that was the intended response and one that will stay with me long after the book was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com