Reflecting Jesyca by Reese Gabriel

Story: 8
Presentation: 9
Total: 17
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Erotic

Blurb:
The last thing Jesyca needs to find on her doorstep a week before Christmas is the sexy, handsome-as-sin cowboy Mark Bristol. Mark has already burned her too many times with his fiery one-night stands and now he’s got a new ace up his sleeve, in the form of a pocket mirror which he claims proves the two of them are meant to be together…forever.

Jes doesn’t trust Mark to turn over a new leaf. Nor can she trust her own body to resist his advances long enough to sort out his incredible story of the magic mirror he won in a poker game from an old medicine man. The answer lies in her own reflection, but she must believe in what she sees…

Publisher’s Note: Novella originally appeared in the Ellora’s Cave anthology Holiday Reflections.


Review: LOL :) Please excuse me while I pull myself together :) Okay......I am ready :) This was a story that I did totally enjoy. The sex was HOT!! The characters were good and the plot held it's own.

I felt that Jes did a 180 pretty fast in the resolution but it didn't bother me too much. The part that really got me was the use of one word multiple times in the story. Not usually a word that would be considered sexy when you are trying to get freaky with a hot stud, but it had me laughing so hard in every spot that I was gasping for breath and snorting :) Then just for kicks I did a word search to see how many time the word was used through out.....8 times in the 94 page PDF. ROFL I still get the giggles when I think about it.

So, Ms Reese, even with the use of "the word" I really enjoyed the story and will be keeping my eyes open for your name in the future. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com