His Rebellious Concubine by Nadia Aidan

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 16.5
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Erotic Fantasy
Blurb: Razan, the full-blood crown prince of the first house of Vladhal, has never had to work so hard for a woman in his entire existence. Shiyan is a half-blood, of the twelfth house, no less. She should be thanking him for offering her a place in his bed. But she is haughty and arrogant, her aloofness heating his blood, driving him to claim the one woman who doesn’t seem to want him.

Shiyan is turned off by Razan’s conceit, for she is more than what she seems. He may have captured her body and claimed her as his concubine, but she vows he shall never have her ultimate surrender. For Razan wants the one thing she refuses to give—her heart.
Review: OK, Once I started I couldn't put it down. I was pulled in and read it from start to finish.......But I was a touch confused by the heroine. When the story starts she hates the hero with such a tangible passion I could taste it. Hell, she bites him! Then when he takes her to an orgy and just basically washes his hands of her, she gets her feelings hurt. Then she sees him receiving from another woman and gets jealous. Somethings just didn't add up with her motivation.
BUT..........Yes, there is a but.....I still think the story is a worthwhile read. Once I started it, I didn't stop till I was done. I was pleased with the ending and the progress of the relationship. The sex was hot and in the end I felt fulfilled and glad that I made the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com