Of Death and Desire by Jude Mason

Story: 8
Presentation: 10
Total: 18
Publisher: Phaze
Gay Historical short story
To Purchase

Blurb: October 15, 1898
Dear diary, that's how you're supposed to begin these things, or so I assume. I never in a million years thought I'd write in one, let alone under these circumstances. This was Jonathan's doing. When he asked me to make this entry, it was something I had to do, for him. He's given up so much.

The beginning. Yes, that's where I should begin and then let his accounting tell the tale.

Review: With Of Death and Desire Ms. Mason has captured a heart-wrenching love story in just a few pages. Spellbinding, emotional, and unforgettable. The opening diary entry and the final pages are like perfect bookends to a devastatingly beautiful love affair. This book is super short and I’m afraid I can’t share much of the story or I’ll ruin the magic that happens between the pages. I don’t want to mislead you. The story will twist your tummy into knots, leave a void in your heart and make you ache for a better ending for Philip and Jonathan. And then the magic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com