Bound Odyssey by Michelle Polaris

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Futuristic Erotic
To Purchase

Blurb: The year is 2067 and Earth is self-destructing from environmental cataclysms. A portal to a new world is ripped open and refuge there is Earth’s only hope. Enter Jace, cowboy diplomat, who is preparing for the negotiation of a lifetime. A sexually conflicted alpha male, he hates everything with a cock, especially himself. The last thing Jace expects is to fall in love with both a woman and a man.

His dark history presents the ultimate challenge to Mira and Roman, the sexual Dominant team hired to prepare Jace for the female-dominant culture of the new world. Tragedy has made Mira distrust her Mistress abilities. Survival is her priority, and she resists her deep attraction to Jace’s haunted eyes and sculpted body.

Roman, however, falls hard and fast for Mira and Jace, ready to honor Mira as his Mistress and force Jace to recognize him as Master. Bound in one another’s chains and pushed to the limits of arousal and pain, they must outrun sabotage and conspiracy to find salvation for their bodies, souls and hearts.

Review: WHEW! Oh My Goodness!!!! Give me a minute………………. Um, okay – I think I’m good….

Mrs. Polaris,
You have the D/s kink factor down to a fine art! Combing the pain and pleasure into a pleasingly pretty picture! Hot and steamy with a touch of "YES MISTRESS!"
The world building is brilliant, I can honestly say I won’t be surprised if it does eventually happen to Earth – let us just hope there is a WG119 type for us. This story had me on the edge of my seat (for more reasons than you think).

Mira is a strong woman, Roman the sexy hillbilly, and Jace the dark one; are all trying to deal with events that have happened in their pasts that No One should ever have to go through. The one good thing is that they are there to help and support each other through it.

I do hope that there is a sequel of some sort – I am soooooooo dying to know what happens (because I feel like the story just ended!). PLEASE tell me I can find out what happens with WG119 and their natives!!! Please Mistress Michelle!!

1 comment:

Michelle Polaris said...

RomanceReader, you lovely flatterer. Thank you for this gorgeous review. I'm so happy you enjoyed my story. I fell deeply in love with Mira, Jace and Roman when I wrote it. You bet there will be a sequel, although not only will you get a chance to find out what happens to my three lovelies on WG119, but you'll meet three more folks and watch them fall in love as well.

Never fear, Mistress Michelle has plans (LOL)Be patient. Again, thank you for this review. It made my day.

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com