Pumpkinnapper by Linda Banche

Story: 7.5
Presentation: 9
Total: 16.5
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Historical Romance Halloween Themed
Rating: Sensual


Blurb: Pumpkin thieves, a youthful love rekindled, and a jealous goose. Oh my!Last night someone tried to steal the widowed Mrs. Emily Metcalfe's pumpkins. She's certain the culprit is her old childhood nemesis and the secret love of her youth, whom she hasn't seen in ten years.Henry, Baron Grey has never forgotten the girl he loved, but couldn’t pursue, and so decides to catch Emily's would-be thief. Even after she reveals his childhood nickname--the one he would rather forget. And even after her jealous pet goose bites him in an embarrassing place.Oh, the things a man will do for love.


Review: Goose me again! Too cute!!! I laughed so hard I thought I was going to embarrass myself in my living room :) What a cute little story. With a Sensual Rating it made for a great light hearted read.The only issue I had was with the hero. He seemed to fluctuate between propriety and VERY flirtatious in the same breath. I found it a bit out of character for him to switch gears so fast but all in all still made for a good hero and a fantastic read.

1 comment:

Linda Banche said...

I'm so glad you liked Pumpkinnapper. Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com