Hungry for Your Love by Various Authors

Overall Story: 6
Overall Presentation: 9
Overall Total: 15
Publisher: Ravenous Romance
Paranormal Zombie Romance Anthology
To Purchase


In the pages of HUNGRY FOR YOUR LOVE, the very first zombie romance anthology ever, you'll find romantic stories about loving a zombie, love stories between zombies and a tale of love and lust during the zombie Apocalypse. There are funny zombie stories, a zombie story that will make you cry, and even a few that might make you blush. We have zombie noir and zombie paranormal romance. You will be amazed at the scope of zombie lovin'. There's something for everyone in this star-studded collection, including stories by New York Times best-selling authors John Skipp (writing as Gina McQueen) and Brian Keene.


Review: Overall the colection was passable. An interesting imaginative mix. There were moments when I wasn't sure if I wanted to cringe, roll my eyes, laugh, or get turned on. I do have to mention a few of the stories that really jumped out at me though.

I Heart Brains by Jaime Saare

Story: 8


This little number really caught me off guard. The characters were different than the others in the collection. It was well written and pulled me in and kept me there till the end. The heroines husband died, (Oh no, don't feel bad, he was a jerk) so she donated his body for an undead person to use to have thier brain transplanted into a fresh body. The stipulation? She wants to meet the buyer. She and the buyer.......:) you didn't really think I was going to tell you, did you? NOPE! you'll have to read it to find out what happens :)

First Date by Dana Fredsti

Story: 8


Now this little number is a good one that will turn your knuckles white as you grip the arms of your chair. What starts out as an uneventfull first date suddenly becomes an entirely enexpected evening :) A good one :)

1 comment:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey RR!

LOL, I'm glad you liked the anthology. It's definitely different, but I was delighted to be chosen as one of the stories. ;)

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jaime

Post a Comment

For More Information contact romancereader@ymail.com